- 960P IP Camera Wireless IP Camera indoor PTZ webcam H.264 HD Night Vision Wifi Camera
- It is a delicate wifi camera with 960P high definition video, H.264 image compression and 1/4 ” CMOS sensor.
- Immediate life stream can be seen using your phone, tablet or a computer from anywhere and at any time.
- With this camera, you can:-Vivid 960 p HD: you can see clear images with this high resolution camera.
- Listen to your home: with audio, you can listen to what is happening in your house
- Night Vision: with 24 automatic infrared lights, never miss the opportunity at any time.
Viewing angle: 70 degrees of camera angle, keep your eyes in the largest space.-Take a lot of nice pictures: capture special moments.-Motion detection: your smartphone will receive push notifications when motion is detected.-SD Card Slot: support for SD Cards up to 64 G-Pan / Tilt: General Pan / Tilt support, 355 horizontal and vertical 120 degree degrees.-Two-way intercom: click on the speaker icon of the app, you can easily open a two-way voice intercom.-easy configuration-The configuration step is easy, just download “V12 APP. Connect the power cable .Connect to the network, then you can watch the live HD streaming from anywhere and at any time.
Important tips before configuration:
1. The camera is available at 2.4 GHz band not 5 GHz. If the router supports band, please close the 5 GHz connection by entertaining.2. Your Wi-Fi name and password should not contain special characters such as “, &, *, etc. and no more than 14 characters.3. Make sure your Wi-Fi network encrypted / security WPA2-PSK (AES).4. The audio transmission to your camera to give you the WiFi information requires placing the phone near the camera (four inches)
.Detailed steps:please check the smartphone, if you have connected with WiFi.
Step 1 download APP Go to the App Store and search “V12” to download.
Step 2 Turn on the Camera Powering the camera, about 30 seconds later, the Blue LED Status camera will turn on.
Step 3 add camera in APP launch the V12 app, click on “Local Connection”, enter the next page.
click on “Add device to watch the video”.
click on “Smart Add” and then “Next”
Enter your WiFi Password. Do not click on “Start Settings” first.
then hold the preset button on the bottom of the camera until you hear something like “dididi” from the camera. Keep your phone closer to your camera. click on “Start Config”.
Then, “With Success, the device connects to the Wi-Fi Connection” will be displayed.
click on “OK”. And it sounds like “ding dong”, shows connected correctly.
click on “Save”. Click on the online camera, then you will be able to watch the video.